Thursday, July 3, 2008

My life didn't start until I was 17


That's how I feel. And although I don't want to turn this into a trashy web journal, I thought I'd just recollect some events in my life and ultimately explain myself to myself. Junior year in high school was when I first met my favorite teacher ever, Mr. Pasca my AP Language teacher. He was a true role model. I smoked pot for the first time, not saying it opened up my life or anything but my life got a little spark from that and incentive to thrill-seek. I started hanging out with some friends that lived near me, finally, and learned that being by myself sucked and I hated being in a bubble. I have a pretty decent circle of friends in college and at home that I can trust and be glad to know. I guess so far I've learned, in my 2 years of living, that if you can't help but be bored, you're a boring person.

No comments: